Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Website time....

I have been working on my website, rummagePVD.com with Squarespace.  This is so fun -- the biggest problem is balancing time on the website with other demands.  It's totally a work in progress, but so am I.  It's a good fit.

The website is yet another platform to offer solutions and advance the brand.   It's MYTIME to help, move forward, provide solutions for stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment