Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Newly named

My mind and heart are racing with the endless possibilities available to me. So much will be recorded. I wanted to include MORGANizer in the title, but that is my global signature, and, therefore, included in the tag line.

The main title evidences my current focus, again remaking myself. In the past, remaking myself has included running. The number 2 represents my son and me, the 2 that matter the most. I only can control myself -- my thoughts, actions, and words. I need to care for my son, who just turned 6.

Keeping the 2 in check will only benefit the rest of my life -- my work, my husband, and my family. Talking about that list will have to wait until later.

No comments:

Post a Comment