Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Walsh Wanderings - Week 8

This week was not my own, but was a different kind of success.  By choice, I made my job and my son priorities because it was the end of the month and school vacation week. 

I ended up only running once, on the treadmill.  The almost 3.5 miles were fabulous.  Though additional running didn't happen, I was active, with walks, bowling, tubing, and fresh air.  Most importantly, my son took snowboarding lessons over the weekend, which was my chosen luxury.  As a child, I didn't take many lessons, though I learned so much.  I want my son to be exposed to as many activities as possible, and to learn some of them properly with instruction.

My food focus remained, and was incorporated nicely into a busy week.

So far this year, no two weeks have been the same, or even similar.  Ultimately, this diversity is my chosen existence.  However, it makes getting into a routine rather difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment