Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Today's luxury choice

I have been in transition regarding my personal care products. I never have been too concerned about these products. However, as I age, I am finding that product is critical, for my hair and skin. Also, makeup makes all the difference now, as never before.  Recently, I notices a Blue Mercury store nearby.  I remember reading about the founding of this company, and being extremely impressed.  Visiting the store in hopes of finding a new go to location has been an open item.  Today I closed it with great success!  I love what I bought, the ideas that I got, and the beauty bug that I caught. 

Better still, I shared this adventure with my Mom, for whom I purchased a lipstick.  She was treated with care as I indulged in product.  This hectic week is done, and I am ready for a new one.           

No comments:

Post a Comment