Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Monday, February 2, 2015

Sorting stuff - rummaging fun

When I start sorting, it's hard to stop.  This morning, I found a newspaper page from The Boston Herald on April 21, 1959.

It's fun to read history as it was playing out in the news, and to see advertisements including for:  National Airlines; Jordan Marsh Company; Estabrook & Co.; and duPont, Homsey & Company.  The market barometer portion is quite interesting, as is the short article entitled, "Ford quarter tops all 1958."

Getting lost in stuff is so simple, but alas today must begin as work and family await....



No comments:

Post a Comment