Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Remaking yet again....

It's the first day of August and I am very excited about filling this month with adventures.  Each day I will enjoy the outside because nature nurtures.  I also will journal to track my activities and emotions.

So much is going on but I know that I have to keep it slow and simple.  I have to be proactive, rather than reactive.  I will be in a good position if I do at least one thing under each of my five focus factors:  fun; family; fitness; finance; and food.  It won't be too hard, as I informally have been doing some of this.  More will be better.  

Today's activity was moving out or my thrift shop space.  During the six months of this adventure I learned tons.  However, I didn't make much money after expenses.  Significantly, the costs to the owners and the amount of time required to succeed led to my decision to search for the next adventure.  I'm not sure yet what it will be....


Searching and sorting will continue, with the #solutionsFORstuff adapting, as it so often does. 

#until ..... 


1 comment:

  1. I was a victim of weak erection and premature ejaculation,for the
    past 4 years,and for this past 4 years my life was horrible,one day i saw a
    post of a man being cured by a Doctor, called Dr Imoloa,so i contact him
    and i get the cure from him,and my 4 years disaster and pains were like a
    dreams so if you have this problem of weak erection and premature
    ejaculation he also have cure for lupus disease, corneal ulcer, polio disease,
    Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, cystic fibrosis, epilepsy,joint pain,
    fetal alcohol spectrum, schizophrenia, lichen planus, cancer, diabetes, asthma syphilis, and many more... you can contact Dr Imoloa for help,Email drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com / whatssapp +2347081986098.
    -

    ReplyDelete