Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Chosen luxury - bracelet

Today I purchased my first Alex and Ani bracelet! I have been thinking about this purchase for some time now. For the past few months, fate has landed me at references to this company. More recently, I noticed that a shop was opening in Wayland Square, my new favorite area. The shop now is open!

After much contemplation, I chose the path of life charm for my first, but certainly by no means my last, bracelet.

The timing of this luxury is perfect, as I am feeling that I am giving so much with little reward of any kind. I choose to reward myself with this luxury and the luxury of a run later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment