Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Remaking again....

Where does the time go?  It's September, and my favorite time of year is here!  My mind has been running, but my body, not so much.  On the morning of July 31st, I ended up in the emergency room getting 10 stitches to the instep of my foot.  That part of my life certainly was not planned, and certainly took me off course. 

Fortunately, I have been making my way back to the course.  This past week, I found it and was hugely productive.  Strides were made in all five focus factors -- food, family, finance, fitness, and fun!  I am back on course and ready for the next remaking phase.

My current remaking is going to require a bit more organization and a lot more contemplation.  For me, contemplation must be accompanied by writing and thus back to blog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment