Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Mind murmur - sometimes it works out

Coming home from piano practice today, my seven year old son said to me, "I think the piano is a good fit for me." Be still my heart; I may have done right by my child! I will relish this victory as I don't know how long it will last. This was a luxury that I chose for me by way of my son, and I am glad that I did. I am learning to trust my instinct!

Today's lesson -- try new things; they may work out for the best. Based on that lesson, I will call today a success. Lest I not forget the productive work day and cross-training session.

No comments:

Post a Comment