Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

mind murmur

Things have been so hectic.  I think about blogging, but get caught up in life instead.  Though I am not here, I am not static.  I have gotten back into eBay and half.com, selling as hemwcollects.  My time there has been fun, but not enough.  What is enough?  At least it's something....

I have been increasingly curious about Twitter, so I have flown there, tweeting as @running2remake.  This is quite an interesting place and activity.  Tonight, my Son asked, "are you tweeting?"  How he even knew what that was is a mystery to me -- he's 7.  Anyway, I answered affirmatively, and he asked to whom I was tweeting, and I replied that I wasn't sure.  He then absconded with my iPhone and sent the following tweet,

This is Connor hi my mom is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!she really nice.They are the best mom and dad EVER! 

Well, I have no words for that....

I didn't fit in my run today.  I did, however, clean the garage gutters. 

How can I be expected to be "girly" sexy when at the same time I am expected to do that which otherwise will not get done?

No comments:

Post a Comment