Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Fitness focus factor

No exercise today, but lots of other house chores accomplished. It's okay because since Monday it's the first day without exercise in it. I am such a better person as a result!

Those 5 days included a total of 4 hours (3 one hour sessions and 2 half hour sessions). They included running and cross-training; 3 days running outside and 2 sessions at the gym.

I need to keep that schedule / trend going for so many reasons. Every part of my life is better when I take time to exercise. Too often I forget this, but thankfully I can remember and implement it again.

I am worth it. I will take the time for me. In doing so, I end up having more quality time for and with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment