Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year / new approach -- Letter A

It's January 1st!  I am collecting my thoughts for this new year.

Each day is a gift, which I will give to myself and others.  There's plenty of time to do what matters.  I will be selective and proactive.  This is my life and I will live it to my advantage, rather than to the advantage of others., which too often happens. 

My weekly wanderings will be welcomed.  In doing so, the days will be detailed as necessary.

Today was a treasure.

This is the first day of another remaking.  Overall, my focus factors remain the same.  How I implement them will differ somewhat.

I will live the alphabet of this year's wonders

Letter A -- I am anxiously anticipating

Today, I acted.  I accomplished activities at home.  I spent quality time with my Mom.  I enjoyed coffee with one of my sisters.  I played a game with my Son.  I didn't do everything I set out to do, but I did enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment