Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Blog benefit

I can't begin to describe the many benefits I have taken from this blog.  Journaling, thought recording, list making, and note taking always have been part of me to greater and lesser extents depending upon where I am at.  Though my blogging has been much too sporadic, as life gets in the way my posts don't happen, I am glad that I have it as an ultimate constant. 

Today, one of my blog benefits is primary.  In the mail, I received a lovely book that is my 2011 blog.  One week ago, after about 5 minutes of my time, I ordered that book from Blog2Print.  What a fabulous and simple site that easily transforms by mind murmurs and more into a wonderful written product.  I now have these books for 2010 and 2011.  The substance of both is invaluable to me, but overall is better in the latter than the former.  For example, I added just a few pictures to my blog in 2011.  They have translated terrifically to print.  Perhaps, therefore, a 2012 goal will be to post more pictures.  After all, it ends up being another way to preserve them.

My mind is racing with blog ideas and more.  What a wonderful year this will be!  Its remaking promises to be among my most magical.  Now I have to turn back to the realities of work, but I do so with renewed excitement and energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment