Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Letter F - Focus Factors

This letter already was finished before today, and even this new mantra, began.  Last year, I developed my five focus factors, rather than make resolutions.  Those factors -- fun, finance, fit, food, and family -- are fine for me to feel fulfilled

Today, not one, but all of the factors were in the foreground.  It was such a busy day.  On the work front, today was challenging, which made my 1 hour run even more fabulous.  Taking time for that outside run totally landed me in a better place!

On the food front, I ate well, and once again was reminded that I love most foods.  I enjoy flavorful food.  I can be just as satisfied with healthy and unhealthy food, so why not choose healthy.  The unhealthy choice most often results when time is limited.  That situation is not a good one; I must put myself on better footing

No comments:

Post a Comment