Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Monday, January 2, 2012

Living the Letters: B -- back to basics

What better place to start? Today's focus primarily was on work, and secondarily on my Son.  Beginning the new exercise schedule did not happen, but....  Instead, I ate rather well to make up for the lack of exercise.  Beating myself up about what didn't get done will not happen; doing so is not worth the required negative energy. 

The Runner's World quote of the day was perfect -- something about finding time for what's important.  That will be my secret to this year's success!

Breathing deeply, balancing needs and wants, and believing in my ability to break through barriers provided today's beautiful and brilliant buoyancy.

I am ready, willing, and able to bring it.

No comments:

Post a Comment