Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Letter E - energetically engaging

On this 5th day of the new year, I energetically engaged in what needed to be done.  Everything certainly did not get done as earlier expected, but enough was done so that at day's end I am entitled to be elated.

This entitlement was earned in part by tackling a difficult project, moving forward with effective resolve. 

Though neither a run nor a work out was to be had, I did enjoy several easy walks with my dog.  In exchange for that minimal exercise, I watched my eating just a bit so that on balance the day was a success in this regard.  Eventually, I will fit in more of the desired one hour sessions, but not before additional evaluation. 

For now, I am excited about eluding erratic behavior.  I am easing into my new approach; I can't erase prior behavior, but I can open my eyes to better behavior.    

I need to figure out how to elicit what I need to elucidate my needs.  Following that process, I will educate myself and my loved ones to effectuate this year's remaking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment