Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Letter C - creating the course

Interesting that today should be the letter "c" with the Iowa Caucuses happening.  They make me glad that I am not a registered republican; the antics are at times not to be believed.  What is the saying about it being real because you couldn't make this stuff up?

Currently, I am creating my course with curious creativity.  What will work for this remaking?  Time will tell.  This remaking must cause change, mostly in the care with which I treat myself.  At times, I am too capable, which can result in my doing too much for others and not enough for me.  It doesn't have to be too complex; I simply need to make me a priority.   

Today was a full day back on schedule for the first time in weeks.  I loved the hectic nature of December, but I am looking forward to the routine nature of January.

I successfully fit in my food and fitness focus factors.  I ate well, using what I have on hand (which advanced the finance focus factor).  Lately, I have been running outside, but this was a day for the gym.  The 1 hour of a mixed workout was welcomed and wonderful.  It was difficult to break away to get to the gym, but once I did, I was so much better for it!  Satisfying my cravings for physical activity caters to my character like a charm!    

No comments:

Post a Comment