Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Monday, January 23, 2012

A wonderful way to welcome the week

Today went well, and it's not over yet!  Already, I have worked a full day, spent some time eBaying, sent a greeting card with the Apple cards app, went grocery shopping, cooked dinner, listened to The New York Times Audio Digest thanks to audible app on my iPhone, and thoroughly enjoyed a 1 hour run.  Oh yes, and I also found the sneakers that my Son misplaced weeks ago.  No one gave me credit for what I did, thanked me, or otherwise acknowledged my accomplishments one bit.  No worries, though, because I will congratulate myself. 

My run has shown me once again, as pretty much always is the case, that I am a much better person when I take time for a run.  I feel great, which is reward enough for me!  

No comments:

Post a Comment