Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Mind Murmur -how companies differ

I can't stop thinking about how two Rhode Island companies differ so significantly, specifically Alex and Ani and 38 Studios.  It is amazing to consider what Rhode Island gave to each of these companies, and what Rhode Island has received from each.  Alex and Ani has been growing and growing, while giving and giving.  I am not sure what 38 Studios did, except take.  I could go on and on, but....  Currently, how many in Rhode Island are benefiting from each of these companies? 

No comments:

Post a Comment