Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

mind murmur - what's happening....

Words are difficult lately, and, therefore, so too is living by the letter.  Accordingly, my mantra changes to stay true, which will be developed in time.  Those two words alone are intriguing, and when put together they are powerful.

Instead of words, my focus has been on images, thus explaining my decreased focus here and my increased focus on Pinterest and Instagram. 

Images are touching me as my words abandon me.  I can and will go with it....

Pieces are being put together for my next half marathon, about which I grow increasingly excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment