Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

New Month New Method

Once again, I am not sure where my time is being spent, which is becoming an ever more frequent occurrence.  Overall, things are good, so I simply accept the loss of time.  In fact, it's not really lost, it's just differently used.

A new month begins today, and with it will come a new method for me.  I hope to have a different approach to time.  With that intention came immediate implementation.  This morning, after dropping my Son at camp, I went for a fabulous run in the city.  I wasn't so fast, but done was such a great feeling! 

I feel so much better in so many ways when I exercise.  This month, I want it to be so high on my priority list.  Here's to hoping that I can succeed in this method.     

No comments:

Post a Comment