Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Monday, May 3, 2010

May 3 -- Memorable moment

Quite by chance, the family walked to the bus stop together -- Mommy, Daddy, doggy, and Son. On the way, my son and I held hands as we often do. He reached out for his father's hand, and commented with a big smile on his face that everyone was holding hands because "Daddy had Hunter." My Son took these few minutes in stride, but to me they were huge. I am thankful that this moment happened, and that I am able to acknowledge and appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment