Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Putting it in perspective

Perspective is important, critical in fact.  I can plan a lifetime, but I can only live a day.  

I can't forget about the overall picture, but I can't let it overwhelm me.  There's a balance between living in the moment, and living for it.

I took time to be at the gym right now.  I am living in the moment, but but for a lifetime of moments yet to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment