Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Friday, August 5, 2016

Adjusting to my new life

This is yet another time of adjustment, this one to my new life after the death of my Mom.  I am trying to figure out how most effectively to fill the hole that has been left.  Life's demands easily could consume the time that I had spent with my Mom.  However, I want to make that time matter, with productive pursuits.

Currently, I think that exercise will work well.  Given that I am not very fit, activity will suffice for exercise to some extent.  Running is not too cumbersome because even 30 minutes of running at a slow pace is significant.  This week, I intend to meet all 3 goals of my activity circles in my Apple Watch.  This is an attainable goal that will give me great satisfaction.

My days are so different and I will make the differences work for me, such that I will be a better Helen without the other Helen.


1 comment:

  1. I was a victim of weak erection and premature ejaculation,for the
    past 4 years,and for this past 4 years my life was horrible,one day i saw a
    post of a man being cured by a Doctor, called Dr Imoloa,so i contact him
    and i get the cure from him,and my 4 years disaster and pains were like a
    dreams so if you have this problem of weak erection and premature
    ejaculation he also have cure for lupus disease, corneal ulcer, polio disease,
    Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, cystic fibrosis, epilepsy,joint pain,
    fetal alcohol spectrum, schizophrenia, lichen planus, cancer, diabetes, asthma syphilis, and many more... you can contact Dr Imoloa for help,Email drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com / whatssapp +2347081986098.
    -

    ReplyDelete