Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Oops...

I just spent time drafting a "go with it" post, but when I added the photos I lost the text....

Anyway, those thoughts will have to remain in my head with way too many other things. Suffice it to say that I am most certainly a doer. New car. Done. My Jeep had 258,601 miles, and my Subaru has 41 miles. I took my Jeep home on home on December 19, 2002. I took my Subaru home on November 19, 2012.

What adventures are yet to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment