Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Monday, November 12, 2012

Race success

I thought I could, I thought I could, says my motivator (the Little Blue Engine) and me. The race was fun and tough.

I am still processing the process, but for now I am simply soaking in a successful completion.

Sharing your intended time is tough, particularly when you miss it. My Son said that I didn't run fast enough. I hope that he will remember the learning moment that followed.

No comments:

Post a Comment