Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

DIM memories - personal and historic

My discoveries have personal and historic significance.  

I love the short note added to a letter.  Perhaps that promise is what kept them together for more than 50 years until his death.

The historical significance is not lost.  A TWA sticker is classic 

This letters project is extremely rewarding on so many levels -- I am having fun....

No comments:

Post a Comment