Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Saturday, January 31, 2015

DIMmemories - historic find

On the back of this picture, my Dad wrote, "This picture was taken on Mt. Scopus over-looking the city of Jerusalem."  My Dad is the third from the right in the front row.  This picture is not dated, but I am sure that one of the many letters I have yet to transcribe will reveal that fact.  For now, I know that it is between 1942 and 1944, when he was overseas.

No comments:

Post a Comment