Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Thursday, October 4, 2012

mind murmur - still too sensitive

Nothing like a snide and sarcastic comment to totally mess things up....

I resent always having to be "on."  If I'm not, however, I inevitably find that an innocent comment or remark is taken the wrong way and thrown right back into my face.  That's not right, particularly from one who conveys such righteousness.

If I weren't so sensitive, such interactions would not hurt so much....

Rather than dwell even longer in a place that has past and where I have no control, I will, in others' wise words, move -- onward and upward.

No comments:

Post a Comment