Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Word of the day - trails

Words tend to crop up during a day, and define it.  Today's word was trail.  We make a trail, we follow a trail, and sometimes we trail behind.

At various times today, the word trail presented itself in my thoughts, reading, and actions.  These recurrences are intriguing and telling.

A full life is a busy life.  However, it's crucial to take time -- to think, to rest, and to love life in all its craziness....

I will make and take new trails....

No comments:

Post a Comment