Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Mind murmur - option, choice, support, focus...

I feel strongly about choices, but some choices are not to be had.  Significantly, I have no choice but to stay strong.  Falling apart is not an option.  I can't opt out of certain craziness.  But wait, I guess that too is a choice.  Oops....  Alas, I actually am choosing to stay strong. 

Sometimes, being strong takes so much energy, which can me limited and minimal.  Finding the energy to stay strong is worth it when I look into my Son's eyes, or think about my accomplishments. 

Perhaps the problem is that I need more support, but what would that look like and from where would it come?  Wow, the focus needs to be tweaked....   

No comments:

Post a Comment