Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Monday, February 4, 2013

10,000 steps week 4 / Yoga week 3

This adventure continues to intrigue....  While my steps always exceeded 6,000, only twice did they top the goal; on the day I ran, I reached 13,901, and on the day I did some house organizing, I reached 11,272.  Overall, I exercised 5 times:  yoga twice; gym twice; and an outdoor run once.  

I scheduled my yoga time, and was much better for it!  My approach is working:  a goal of two sessions is realistic.  I watched part of the P90X yoga DVD.  While it was interesting, I don't think that I am ready to do this on my own.  The benefits I am deriving from the studio are fabulous!  I started reading about yoga, and checking out some apps.  A bit at a time, and this may continue....  The more I learn, the more I think that yoga must be added to my arsenal.  It's exciting to discover something new....      

No comments:

Post a Comment