Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Monday, February 11, 2013

10,000 steps week 5 / yoga week 4

I reached my 10,000 steps goal only once.  On the day that I was in the office all day, and in the car for 5 hours, I didn't even get to 5,000 steps.  Otherwise, I was somewhere between 5,000 and 10,000.  This remains interesting, and challenging.  Therefore, it will continue. 

Week 4 of yoga was awesome.  I did my 2 sessions, and loved them both!  Unfortunately, my introductory offer is now done.  I really can't justify the financial commitment to continue formally.  However, I am planning to try some yoga at home.  I have the P90X yoga DVD as a start.  I will try to figure something out for this week. 

Flexibility is critical.  I have to be flexible in fitting things in so that I can increase my body's flexibility.  What will this week bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment