Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Choices....

It's all about choices....  Today had many ups and many downs.  I choose to focus on the ups.  I choose not to give into the downs.  If I do, then tomorrow's ups won't be as bountiful, and I need them.

I can make good choices tonight because I chose to run today.  My choice for that run, like in Robert Frost's The Road Not Taken, made all the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment