Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Monday, December 10, 2012

Advent calendar - day 10

Fun and retro? The note asked, "did you decorate the tree?" The mini etch a sketch was having on the tree. He seems to like it.... He was showing me how to use it. Little does he know that I used these for many hours as a kid. I was one of the ones who had to "color in" / erase the whole screen to see the inside workings.



No comments:

Post a Comment