Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas decorations - day 2

At this rate, I may have enough decorations displayed by Christmas.

As far as the tree, it is not perfect, but it is festive. I think back on all of the years that my tree was so important. Not so much now....  My Son wanted more lights, so today we added 200. 



One of my favorite parts of unpacking the decorations is enjoying the Santa pictures.  This year, I think they will adorn the corner cabinet.  This display is an example of "done is good."  The frames don't match and aren't high quality, but I have one for every year of my Son's life.  I am grateful that I have made sure to have a picture taken each year...

No comments:

Post a Comment