Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Sandwich Saturday

This picture isn't great, but it captures today.  I took my Son and Mom to a RIHS event celebrating Christmas in the 1940s.  It was not difficult at times, but it worked out well.  Being out and about with my Mom reminded me that she is slowing down more. 

Overall, the event fulfilled my expectations.  Dinner back home was wonderful. I had set up the crock pot earlier today, so completing dinner was simple.  Though my Mom doesn't chat much these days, it was nice having her here. 

Driving Mom back and forth wasn't so bad with my new car, Audible on Blue tooth, and Says You on NPR. 

My desire to collect more experiences than stuff was met today!   




No comments:

Post a Comment