Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Getting ready for a new year....

I already am starting to think, and get excited, about 2013.  Beginning to prioritize is exhilarating.  Today, I was drawn to Robert Frost's Poem, Into My Own.  This poem has sporadically found its way into my thoughts.  To me, it symbolizes new adventures and different directions.  I am running away, running toward, and sometimes just running.  Despite adjustments and changes, I do not change at my core, but "[o]nly more sure of all I thought was true."

2013 will be lean and mean, with time to wean, glean, and preen.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment