Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Let nature nurture

Times have been tough for me, and so much tougher for so many others. Tonight, as I sit under a tree outside during my son's soccer practice, I will let nature nurture me. The rock wall intrigues me....

Though I have been walking and going to the gym, it has been weeks since I ran outside. Today, I decided it was too long. I laced up and ran a slow 3 miles. My to do list remains a daunting mess, but tonight I am more at peace because I am letting nature nurture me.

No comments:

Post a Comment