Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Pump up the pleasure

Doing things that need to be done move forward faster when you pump up the pleasure. For example, sitting through my Son's baseball practice is better when I read on my Kindle, catch up with the news on my iPad, and get organized with Evernote.

So much of what I do is digital, but I still love my paper products. Pads of paper abound, and Moleskine matters. Lest I forget the Sharpie products that make everything more fun.

Where does the stuff get done? More space would be wonderful, but sometimes working with less is more.... Working with what is works well.

Presently, I am posturing to produce a few projects.  I am setting up and dedicating spaces I have to accommodate and accomplish.  The tedium of the details turns to total satisfaction when the pleasure of the project is pumped up!

No comments:

Post a Comment