Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Satisfying Saturday

Family game night with Yahtzee while watching the Final Four. Lots was done today, and lots was left undone. I am glad to have gotten some grocery shopping done that should make the upcoming week easier.

Thankfully, I rewarded myself with a run outside. It had been too long since I had done that. Once again, I was reminded how important running outside is to my overall well being.

Words of wonder today:  time and choices.  I am amazed how much these words matter.

So far, April has been revealing itself to be better than March, which was devoted to unexpected developments.  The month began with stitches for my Son and a fall for my Mom.  Fortunately, both were manageable.   They did, however, change the month's details.  March ended with Easter, which was an overall success, though rather hectic. 

I have been way too busy with I am not sure what....  I am spending some time figuring things out, including myself.  At times, I am convinced that I have too many interests.  There's not time for all of them; choices control what happens with the interests, including how much time is assigned to each....

My remakings continue to be remarkable.  Sometimes they are overwhelming, but overall, I am grateful for them; they keep life intersesting, and keep me wanting more of so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment