Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Monday, January 21, 2013

10,000 steps - week 2

I tracked my steps for another week, thanks to my iPod Nano.  Getting to goal is harder than you think.   I exercised 4 times last week, yet I only got past my 10,000 steps twice.  I never fell below 5,000 steps, and I'm glad for that I am glad.  Also, I will cut myself slack for the days I did yoga.  I will continue to track; this adventure/experiment is quite interesting.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment