Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Physical adjustments

Feeling and making physical adjustments can be challenging and rewarding.  Today, I feel the effects of  yesterday's yoga class.  I welcome them with mixed emotions; I don't like the pain, but I do like that my body is adjusting positively. 

For better or worse, I do not have a regular schedule/routine.  Much of this foundation month, therefore, is devoted to making, taking, scheduling, and evaluating time.  Figuring out what plan works and how to work the plan is half the battle, at least.  I am getting better at living in the moment, and, therefore, actually doing whatever the plan calls for is the easy part.  Getting there is the hard part, which I will welcome because I so do love the effects of the adjustments.  

No comments:

Post a Comment