Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Monday, January 28, 2013

10,000 steps week 3 / Yoga week 2

While I exercised 5 times this past week, I only made my 10,000 steps goal once.  This experiment is quite interesting, and will continue.  I never was below 5,000 steps, but getting to goal is more challenging than anticipated.  Fitness comes in many forms, and I am enjoying my experiments....

I am 2 weeks into my yoga experiment.  I have set a goal of twice per week.  It appears to be an attainable goal, which is hard to come by these days.  I am intrigued, and more, by this yoga experiment.  For now, my primary thought is - bring it....

Yesterdays was part of an overall successful experience.  I woke up early on a Sunday morning, ready to go.  I made me the first priority of the day, setting off just after 8am.  After the awesome 1 hour class (I could tell I was doing more than during earlier classes), I meandered over to Starbucks, and then to Whole Foods for Sunday dinner ingredients.

Once home, I was ready for what promised to be a busy sandwich Sunday.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment