Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Thursday, January 31, 2013

New times...techie....

For my birthday, my 9 year old sent me the following email,

"i am wishing you an awesome, lovely birthday i am so sad that you didn't really get anything.i will make your birthday the best one ever - how well i'll be a good well behaved boy and al that other stuff.  Sincerely, Connor your awesome well behaved son!!!!!"

He also bought me a song on iTunes, One Republic's Feel Again.  Forget the fact that he had a gift card, bought a song for himself too, and likes One Republic as much as I. 

These times are different....

This will be a totally tech birthday....  I awoke to birthday wishes through Facebook, and by text message.  I also received my first gift through the new Facebook gifting feature!  How fun....

I have to work on the computer....

Let's see what other tech times I can have today....

No comments:

Post a Comment