Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sandwich Sunday

Morning with my Son and afternoon with my Mom.... She is enjoying her ice cream soda while I sit for a few minutes. When you're 92 1/2, I think this is a fine lunch.

Thankfully, I took time to walk the dog along the water and at the gym this morning. That time helps me get through my sandwich time with ease. I also bought a yoga mat for my new adventure! I am ready for tomorrow's power hour.

My goal of overall better fitness is attainable!

No comments:

Post a Comment