Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

3 days until the thrill - mind murmurs

As scheduled, I ran 8 miles tonight. It was too tough. I am glad that I did it, but it took a bit out of me.

Now it's time to rest. I have an easy 3 scheduled for Saturday, but nothing else until the race.

I am ready for this culmination. The whole weekend will be amazing. I will enjoy every minute of it.

The details are many, but I am ready for them.

My right now is here, and I am prepared to make it mine for all that it's worth, which is so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment