Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

5 days to fabulous

Today was a rest day, which was welcomed. I began it with some aches from the past few days, and I am ending it with less aches and ready to run again tomorrow.

I am very busy with other than my remaking, but I need to relish this. I have worked hard to arrive at this location. I need to get things done for work and for my family, but I must focus on me so that the final lap of this adventure is as rewarding as the journey has been.

No comments:

Post a Comment