Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

7 days and counting....

I ran 3 miles today during the heat of the day, with an average of approximately 9:40/mile. I felt great, and had fun! I did not eat or drink properly today, but I have time to make up for that.

Tomorrow is the first day of the last week of my training and remaking. My energy is so positive. I am not concerned at all about getting to race day. I have properly prepared, and I am ready to realize the rewards.

I have so much to do, and am a bit concerned about fitting everything in. All I have learned to date in this remaking will stay with me. I will succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment