Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Friday, June 18, 2010

9 days remaining -- Race Day Countdown

It's single-digit countdown. My race is 9 days away. Daily doses of mind murmurs through race day will record this awesome time, and will provide a coherent continuum.

Race day will be the culmination of this Remaking which has progressed perfectly. I feel so much better mentally, emotionally, and physically. I am better able to balance the many aspects of my life. I am in control of my emotions. I am more fit and have more energy. I am making a difference in my life, and in the lives of others. I have learned that I can focus on myself while still providing for others. My thoughts are so abundant and consuming. However, my actions are many and productive. Having both thoughts and actions is critical.

I am blessed to have arrived at this location, and I believe that more marvelous moments are to come. What a ride, or run as here is the case, this will continue to be....

No comments:

Post a Comment